A New Focal Point
- Remove 2500 square feet weedy turf grass
- Create an open area to entertain
- Resolve rooftop patio drainage problem
- Change foundation plantings
- Add a fountain for focal interest
Once the weedy turf was removed, the space was quite large and needed balance and softening at its perimeter. Boulders and curves brought everything together.
Addressing a drainage issue without utilizing gutters or downspouts, but instead capturing the roof runoff into a stream bed and sending it out to the new no-mow turf area.